Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Testing, testing, one....

So I signed up for this just to comment on another blog, but why not jump right into sharing my thoughts with people who didn't ask for them anyway?  As a character in Annie Hall once said, "I'm shallow and don't have anything interesting to say."  Still, perhaps something witty will come to me eventually.  Who knows?  If it does, I'll be sure to share it on here!

Interesting thing:  when I spell-checked this entry, the only error it pointed out was the word "blog."  Hmm.  I understand that it's not a word, but I would think this particular website would allow it.  Crazy Internet!


3 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, July 28, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've discovered that MS Office spellcheck does not enjoy the word "goatballs". I find this inconvenient and ironic, I'm sure I'm not alone in using the phrase "this sucks big hairy goatballs" in reference to MS products.

~ Emily (too lazy to apply for an account)

 
At 3:08 PM, July 28, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you already had put massive amounts of thoughts on this. I know you have all the time in the world... Unlike me, who works hard for my money. So hard for it honey. I work hard for the money so the Mouse better treat me right. Alright!
Anyway, keep writing... I tried and I just didn't have the patience to keep up with it... I don't even remember my username... lol
-Rodrigo

 
At 10:12 PM, July 28, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also too lazy to sign in, so this is Molly- I admire the fact that you are cool enough to bust out with a blog- I always say I am going to make a habit of Journaling, then after 2 days I forget about it and start using my journal pages as scrap paper to write to do lists and my chinese food orders on.
PS- Sorry I did not call you back yet from last weekend- I have been out of town all week and just got in... Talk soon : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home