Friday, July 30, 2004

The greatest let-down in confection history

As my friends and my waistline are well aware, my favorite meal is dessert. So, I consider myself a bit of an expert on all things sugar-related. Recently a friend of mine mentioned to me that he had seen Reese's Pieces with Peanuts in his Chicago office, and since I enjoy both Reese's Pieces and M&Ms with peanuts, I thought I should try this new product. Well, two weeks later, the new RP variety made a cameo at my office out in the suburbs. From the title of this post, you've probably gathered that I did not care for this latest Hershey creation. Luckily, it's a "limited edition" so it won't be on the shelves forever, but I urge you not to give into the flashy packaging and intriguing idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home