Wednesday, September 15, 2004

The Trivia Quiz Shall Rise Again!

OK, folks....so I've been slacking off lately, but this ole blog has received new life, thanks to a very kind infusion of trivia questions that should hold me for the next 5087 days. Credit goes to Mr. "JD", so if you don't like the questions, please blame him :)

Let's get started with one of the easier ones...this is question 2004:
What was the name of the first child born of English parents in the New World?

Bonus points if you can give the former president after whom I'd like to name my first child. Good luck!

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, September 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virginia Dare! and isn't it Woodrow? --Jenny

 
At 1:24 PM, September 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be... Virginia Dare! and you're naming the hedgehog Woodrow. You should probably wait until the hedgehog passes on before moving the name along to your firstborn ;)
Kim

 
At 4:43 PM, November 16, 2020, Blogger JD said...

It’s been more than 5087 days (a little under 14 years), so I guess I’m going to have to come up with a new batch of trivia material!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home