Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I used to love Saturday Morning TRIVIA QUIZzes!

So, today's my 100th post-a-versary and I thought I'd make today's trivia quiz multimedia!

A huge shout-out to Mark and The Old Peculiar who hosted a great trivia night last night...great questions, good food, fun emcee...the whole package!

And now I'm going to shamelessly steal one of their questions ;) What cartoon from the 80s did this scene come from:

And no, it's not "Mean old Gnomes" as another team guessed...good luck :)


2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger jody said...

happy anniversary!!! since i actually remember the answer to this i won't list it here!
i do prefer mean old gnomes though..

 
At 7:43 AM, April 26, 2007, Blogger R-dogg said...

It's from the World of David the Gnome! I'm with Jody...it's much better as Mean Old Gnomes...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home