Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I couldn't go to Geography class, I was too busy taking my TRIVIA QUIZ!

Today is Immigrants Day in Canada, a day to recognize and celebrate the contributions immigrants make in Canada. Hm, I think that's a tad different from our policy here in the US...

Today is also National Vanilla Pudding Day. Geez, first Hallmark creates holidays, and now the Jell-O corporation...

On this day in 1967, "Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood" premiered on PBS, featuring Rev. Fred Rogers, a Presbyterian minister from Pittsburgh. It’s public television’s longest running children’s program.

How about two questions today? Fill in the blanks...

1) To improve her memory, Eleanor Roosevelt ate three chocolate-covered [blanks] every day of her adult life.

2) Complete this city name in the lyric from Sade's "Smooth Operator" (or as I called it when I was younger...Ooh, boperella): Coast to coast, LA to [blank].

Good luck :)

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, May 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that crazy Eleanor. She used to eat chocolate-covered ants by the bagful. Or, wait, was I thinking of my Aunt Eleanor? Never mind...

"Coast to coast, L.A. to Chicago" - guess they're talking about the coast of Lake Michigan!

 
At 7:35 AM, May 23, 2007, Blogger R-dogg said...

Yup, the song lyric is Chicago. Hmm, not as coastal as I remember.

As for Mrs. Roosevelt, she athe chocolate-covered garlic balls....YUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home