Friday, April 27, 2007

I think Garfield ate my TRIVIA QUIZ!

Today is National Hairball Awareness Day, so I thought I'd come up with something cat-themed!

What's a group of cats called? What about a group of kittens?

Good luck :)

I just thought this was a funny story:

On April 27, 2003:
A 28-year-old Italian student took her final law exam in an Arezzo hospital delivery room after authorities said giving birth was not an excuse to miss the test. Eight law school examiners gave the 30-minute oral exam. A couple of hours after acing the exam, the new lawyer gave birth to a healthy daughter.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, April 28, 2007, Blogger Mark S. said...

Kittens are a litter?

Cats hmmm -- probably not a herd, eh?

 
At 7:28 AM, April 30, 2007, Blogger R-dogg said...

A group of cats is known as a clowder, or as I said when I read it, "A what?"

Kitten groups can either be litters, kidles, or intrigues!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home