Monday, October 04, 2004

Death of a Salesman

Well, at least Willy Loman walked door to door, so perhaps he'd be exempt from the findings of this article.

At least now when I say "Orland Park is killing me!" I can at least be partially correct :) Of course, Chicago did rank as one of the lower-sprawl cities. I suppose they've never tried to get out Orland Park from the Loop before...hmm. One of the worst cities for sprawl? Why look, it's Winston-Salem, NC. Sounds like it's time for everybody to just move to Seattle!

Quick shout-out to my friend Kim and her awesome blog! Check it out and test your movie skillz!

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, October 05, 2004, Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the shout out! And I would just like to point out, in the spirit of everyone from Raleigh-Durham, that Bridgeport, Danbury and Stamford are THREE DIFFERENT CITIES! I know we're small, but I can tell you that you are MUCH more likely to be the victim of a mugging in Bridgeport or Danbury than Stamford! See the following map if you don't believe me..... http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&formtype=search&countryid=US&addtohistory=&country=US&address=&city=&state=CT&zipcode=&historyid=&submit=Get+Map

 

Post a Comment

<< Home