Friday, January 11, 2008

Amelia Earhart's plane was a Lockheed-TRIVIA QUIZ!

Today is International Thank You Day.

Today is also National Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day. I think that would be "former friends" :)

On this day in 1902, Popular Mechanics magazine is published for the first time.

On this day in 1922, Insulin is used for the first time to treat diabetes in a human patient.

On this day in 1935, Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
-

On this day in 2001, The Federal Trade Commission approved the merger of AOL and Time Warner to form AOL Time Warner.

So, triva time folks! Who's the current Prime Minister of Canada?

Good luck :)

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, January 12, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My (ahem) guess is Stephen Harper! I just came across that randomly in a news story. But honestly, I've never heard of him before.

 
At 4:38 PM, January 14, 2008, Blogger Kim said...

sadly i have no idea. and all i can think of now is Austin Powers screaming "Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! Margaret Thatcher naked a cold day!"

And yes, I know she's not Canadian. But she was a prime minister, that's the way my weird little mind works :)

 
At 8:09 AM, January 15, 2008, Blogger R-dogg said...

Stephen Harper is correct!

JD, nice work...you didn't see him on Sunday, did you?

Kim, I love that part! Now you've inspired me to go watch Austin Powers again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home