Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sheesh, should we really be outside? I hear the air quality index on this TRIVIA QUIZ is not good!

So this trivia quiz is brought to you by the GM EV-1: an electric car that GM killed which would have been an ideal solution for most commuters while being emission-free.

As anybody who has been to LA knows, they have a bit of a smog problem from various forms of polution and weather patterns. In what year did new cars put out cleaner air than they took in in LA, due to the high concentration of Co2 in the air?

Hm, I wonder if I'm feeling guilty for driving in to work today :) Good luck!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, February 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I have two guesses? I'm going to have say 1983...the theory being there was probably a lot of construction before the 84 Olympics. My other guess is 1987, the height of the Wall Street boom.

 
At 9:17 PM, February 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hard -- I'm guessing the pollution peaked around 1990....

 
At 7:35 AM, February 08, 2007, Blogger R-dogg said...

Haha, y'all have less faith in those Angelinos than I thought! The year was 1994. Isn't that crazy to think about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home